Softform Premier Mattress
A highly contoured, deep mattress to give very high levels of pressure reduction to patients who are at Very High Risk of pressure damage. With sidewall support and non-flip (horizontal rotate only) facility, the mattress reduces the demand for manual handling and makes movement of the mattress easier when in use. Covered in a PU, vapour permeable, two-way stretch cover that is waterproof and has welded seams, the foam core is protected by a fully enclosed zip. The zip facilitates easy access into the mattress interior for audit inspections.
- Two-way stretch PU (Poly Urethane) waterproof cover - Provides excellent recovery and durability. Helps to reduce shear and friction forces.
- High frequency welded seams and zip - Reduces risk of fluid ingress
- Deep contoured insert pad for enhanced pressure area care - Maximise body contact area and optimises pressure reduction
- Double-coated PU sides -Reduces potential for physical damage
- Top cover is fully detachable - Aids inspection and allows easy removal for washing. Also facilitates a cost benefit of allowing the replacement of individual parts rather than the whole mattress.