With a large screen and easy to read words and numbers, the Digital Calendar Clock is ideal for those with impaired sight as well as anyone living with dementia. People with dementia will often lose track of time and can be unclear on the date or day of the week. Being able to quickly and easily identify the day of the week, month and time can be extremely comforting and grounding and bring their focus back into the present time.
8 inch, easy to read, digital clock with 12 or 24-hour modes.
- Requiring just a quick glance for the Day, Time and Date
- Ability to be wall hanging or self-standing for use in almost any environment, home or office
- It does not include any other features that could confuse, or distract from its purpose
- Medication reminder feature
- The clock shows the time of day, Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night
- Automated night dimmer
- Silent in operation
- Powered by cable (not battery operated)